Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I just can't get enough...

In every trip there are photographs that don't really fit into a story. For me, the photos of people, people I'll never meet, are the most intriguing, and I wanted to share these with you:






Here I need to admit a few things. I love photos of kids playing, people in shafts of sunlight, back views, action shots, and interesting, especially older, faces. You're going to see these again and again from me. I also have to try and be discrete. The children on the hill were waving to us...until the lens came out Bird Car's window. Then their faces fell and they fled. I felt bad for making them uncomfortable. The little fishing towns and desert bits of humanity were the sorts of things that need more than a thousand words to illustrate. The amazing everyday.

No comments: